If you have a custom banner for your website, this FAQ will guide you through how to apply it to your website.
- Once you've logged into your website editor, on the left hand side click "Appearance", then "Header"
- You will be redirected to a new page, from here click "Add New Image"
- A new window will pop up and in the top left select "Upload Files" if it is not already chosen
- After you've uploaded click "Media Library," select the banner you've just uploaded, then click "Select and Crop" in the bottom right
- After you've clicked Select and Crop, a new window will open up where you crop the banner to fit the header, once you've cropped the image, click "Crop Image" in the bottom right
- After you've selected crop image, the window will close and from here you will select "Save & Publish" to finalize your custom banner on your website
If you require assistance, please submit a support ticket and our team will be happy to assist you.