To add a generated HTML signature please take the following steps:
- STEP 1: Click Copy as Select button on the email signature tool to store a copy of your email signature.
- STEP 2: Open Outlook for Mac 2016 on your mac.
- STEP 3: Once Outlook for Mac 2016 is open, select Outlook from the menu bar (top left), then select the Preferences menu option.
- STEP 4: Select Signatures under the Email section.
- STEP 5: When your Signatures window opens, click on the + (plus) icon to create a new signature and type a name for your email signature.
- STEP 6: Paste your signature into the signatures field by pressing Command + V. Once pasted, a paste icon will appear to the right bottom corner of the signature. Click on the paste icon and select Keep Source Formating.
- STEP 7: Set your new email signature as the default for New Messages and Replies/forwards below.
- STEP 8: Close your settings window and compose a new email or reply to an email. Your email signature should be automatically inserted into your emails.
You are now set up and ready to go!
Article is closed for comments.