To add a generated HTML signature please take the following steps:
- STEP 1: Click Copy as Select button on the email signature tool to store a copy of your email signature.
- STEP 2: Open Outlook for Mac 2016 on your mac.
- STEP 3: Once Outlook for Mac 2016 is open, select Outlook from the menu bar (top left), then select the Preferences menu option.
- STEP 4: Select Signatures under the Email section.
- STEP 5: When your Signatures window opens, click on the + (plus) icon to create a new signature and type a name for your email signature.
- STEP 6: Paste your signature into the signatures field by pressing Command + V. Once pasted, a paste icon will appear to the right bottom corner of the signature. Click on the paste icon and select Keep Source Formating.
- STEP 7: Set your new email signature as the default for New Messages and Replies/forwards below.
- STEP 8: Close your settings window and compose a new email or reply to an email. Your email signature should be automatically inserted into your emails.
You are now set up and ready to go!