If your mailbox is full you need to make space via your mail program. The instructions below are for accounts set up as POP3. If your account is set up as an IMAP account we recommend following the archiving steps below for all the mail you want to save as this will create more space on your email account when you remove the emails from your mailbox.
- The first thing to do is change your account settings so we can clear items off the server. Begin by clicking on "File" then clicking "Account Settings":
- Now select your Dominion Lending email account and click "Change":
- Ensure that your email account is a POP3 account and click on "More Settings":
- Now verify that your settings in "Advanced" are set as shown in the red box in the screenshot below then click "OK":
- Now you can either delete unwanted emails from your inbox and then empty them from the folder as shown below, or you can just empty what's currently in the "Deleted Items" and "Junk Email" folders. Begin by right clicking the folder and selecting "Empty Folder" for both Deleted Items and Junk Email:
If you are still unsuccessful with clearing out space, please submit a ticket via the Support Portal by CLICKING HERE.