If you are wanting a DLC website through us the first thing you have to do is change your DNS settings in your GoDaddy account yourself. A few pictures have been attached which will make it very easy to do so.
- Sign into GoDaddy
- Click on "Manage" as seen here:
- Click "Domain Details" as seen here:
- Click "Manage" as shown here:
- Select "Custom" and click "Enter Custom Nameservers" as shown:
- Set custom name servers to:
Click "OK" and "Save" and you're done!
The DNS settings can take up to 24 hours to take effect. Once that is done on your end, we can assign that website to your broker account if you are already registered with us. If you are not registered with us and you haven't submitted a new broker form, please do so and specify in the signup that you are pointing your DNS to us. Here is the link to sign up as a new broker: