The following steps will guide you through updating your profile picture on the DLC intranet. This picture will be displayed inside the national directory, My Mortage Toolbox App and also on your website if you're using the default banner.
The first step is to log in to the DLC Intranet at www.dominionintranet.ca . From there follow the screenshots below.
- Click on "My Account Settings": > Photo Tab
- Then click on "Choose File" to select your photo and then Agree to the terms and conditions and click "SAVE AND UPDATE"
- Once you click SUBMIT, it will take you to the "Photo Cropper" where you can crop your picture if it is too big.
- Click on the picture and hover the mouse over the picture to crop it. You will be able to crop and choose the size using the little squares around the picture. You can use the small view to centre your picture shown below:
- You can also zoom in and zoom out using the mouse wheel.
- Once done, click on the CROP option
- Make sure that you are using a 1024 x 1024 px.
- The cropper tool supports .jpg, .jpeg, and .png type files.
- Your photo will show on your website in 4-6 hours.
If you are still experiencing problems uploading your picture, send us a support ticket at support.dominionlending.ca
For Ideal Picture for DLC Intranet and MMT app, check the support article below: