To set up your Dominion Lending Email on your iPhone follow the steps below.
- Click on the "Settings" icon:
- Scroll down and click on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars":
- Select "Add Account":
- Select "Other":
- Select "Add Mail Account":
- Enter your name, your full Dominion Lending email address, and your password, description can be set to your liking then select "Next":
- Make sure you select a POP Account, and the fields are entered as shown below with your user name being your full Dominion Lending email address now click "Save" at the top of the page, it will try to verify and prompt you asking to continue without SSL certificates, press "No" to this prompt:
- After pressing no to the 'SSL certificate unsecured' prompt, press done or go back to "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" as shown below and click on your Dominion Lending account:
- Select "Outgoing Mail Server":
- Then press on the area shown below:
- Make sure that everything is as shown on the screenshot below and click "Done":
- Then go back to your account settings and select "Advanced":
- Verify that your advanced settings are as shown below:
You should now be DONE! You should be able to leave the settings and go into your Mail and find your Dominion Lending account.
If you are still having issues please submit a ticket via the Support Portal by CLICKING HERE.