First begin by accessing the website editor through the Intranet, if you don't know how to do that please see our article on editing websites here:
- Once inside the website editor click on the content button shown here:
- Next select the page you wish to add a link to, here we have chosen "Profile":
- Then scroll to the bottom and click "Edit Selected Page":
- Then click on the "My Content" option in the first red box shown below, then type the text you would like to have displayed on your website in the field below:
- Next highlight the text that you want to hyperlink and click on the "Insert/edit link" button shown below:
- In the "Link URL" field enter the website URL that you would like to link to, then press "Insert":
Finally click "Save" at the bottom of the page and you're done! You should now have a hyperlink on your chosen page. If you are having issues with the changes saving it may be from using Firefox as your web browser, try using Google Chrome and see if that fixes the issue.
If you are still unsuccessful in adding links to your page please submit a ticket via the Support Portal and we'll do our best to assist you!