If you are getting a Gmail outgoing Error like this and you are using your _Email@dominionlending.ca as a "Send mail as" feature please follow the steps below.
You need this information before moving forward to next steps:
Mail server information - Click Here
- You might need your Email Password - Webmail/Rackspace Password
1. Login to your Gmail and go to the "Gear" icon and click "Settings"
2.From there choose the "Accounts and Import"
3. Look for the 'send mail as' option
4. Click "edit info" for the firstname.lastname@example.org account
right now your account is probably using a TLS and port 587 we need to change it to SSL and port 465
5. Once you clicked edit info another window will open make sure to unchecked the "Treat as an alias" checkbox.
6. Then click Next Step
7. From this window we will need to change
SMTP Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Secured connection using SSL (recommended)
8. Save Changes
9.Make sure you are using the email address when replying a message
10. You can also check your email using our DLC Webmail at apps.rackspace.com