To add your dominion email in your outlook app for mobile, you will need your login credentials.
To confirm your password, you can login in to rackspace webmail website.
Webmail Website: https://apps.rackspace.com
Once you confirm your login credentials, please follow the instructions below to add your account in Outlook app for android.
Open the Microsoft Outlook app and select Settings > Add Account > Add an email account.
- Open Outlook, enter your full email address(_Email_@dominionlending.ca) and click Continue.
- Tap question mark icon from the Top right and select "Change account provider"to change the account Type.
3) Select IMAP as your account type.
4) Enter your Dominion email, password and other details such as Display name and Description and under the bottom right check "Advanced settings"
5) Make sure the additional details are entered as shown below:
IMAP Host Name: secure.emailsrvr.com
IMAP Username: _Email_@dominionlending.ca
IMAP Password: Your dominion email password(the same one you use for rackspace webmail login)
SMTP Host Name: secure.emailsrvr.com:465
STMP Username: _Email_@dominionlending.ca
STMP Password: Your dominion email password(the same one you use for rackspace webmail login)
6) Tap Check mark from the top right once you confirm all the details entered.
7) You are done!
8)Once you have account added, you can easily switch between multiple accounts if you have more than one account in your outlook app
If you're having any problems with this at all, please submit a support request and our support team can help out further.