To add a generated HTML signature please take the following steps:
- STEP 1: Click Copy Source Code button on the email signature tool to store a copy of your email signature.
- STEP 2: Login to your Rackspace webmail account via your browser (Ex. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc...) to view the email client's dashboard.
- STEP 3: Once logged in to Rackspace webmail, click your email address (top right corner), to view the dropdown and select the Settings menu item.
- STEP 4: In the Settings window, select the Composing Email menu item on the sidebar. Select the Signatures tab menu.
- STEP 5: Click Add New Signature button and type in a signature template name.
- STEP 6: IMPORTANT Enable formatting prior to pasting your signature. Click on the Source Code (<>) icon in the editor tab to open the source code window. Paste your HTML code into the Source Code window by pressing Command + V and click the Okay button.
- STEP 7: Make sure the following options are checked:
• Always show signature when composing an email
• When replying to an email, insert my signature
• When forwarding an email, insert my signature
- STEP 8: Click Save and compose a new email or reply to an email. Your email signature should be automatically inserted into your emails.
You are now set up and ready to go!
Article is closed for comments.