To add a generated HTML signature please take the following steps:
- STEP 1: Click Copy as Select button on the email signature tool to store a copy of your email signature.
- STEP 2: Login to your Outlook Live account via your browser (Ex. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc...) to view the email client's dashboard.
- STEP 3: Once logged in to Outlook Live, click the Cog (top right), to view settings and select View All Outlook Settings menu item from the dropdown menu.
- STEP 4: In the Settings window, select the Compose and Reply tab.
- STEP 5: Paste your email signature into the Signature field by pressing Command + V. After the signature is added click the close window button (X).
- STEP 6: Compose a new email or reply to an email. Your email signature should be automatically inserted into your emails.
You are now set up and ready to go!
Article is closed for comments.