To add a generated HTML signature please take the following steps:
- STEP 1: Click Copy as Select button on the email signature tool to store a copy of your email signature.
- STEP 2: Login to your Gmail account via your browser (Ex. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc...) to view the email client's dashboard.
- STEP 3: Once logged in to Gmail, click the Cog (top right), to view settings and select See All Settings menu item from the dropdown menu.
- STEP 4: In the Settings page, scroll down towards the bottom of the page to the Signature section and click the + Create New option. Type in an email signature name and click Create button.
- STEP 5: Paste your email signature into the Signature field by pressing Command + V. Select your new email signature as the new send email and reply/forward signature.
- STEP 6: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
- STEP 7: Compose a new email or reply to an email. Your email signature should be automatically inserted into your emails.
You are now set up and ready to go!