To add a generated HTML signature please take the following steps:
- STEP 1: Click Copy as Select button on the email signature tool to store a copy of your email signature.
- STEP 2: Open Outlook 2013 on your PC.
- STEP 3: Once Outlook 2013 is open, click File in the menu bar (top left), then click Options menu item (bottom left) of the dropdown menu.
- STEP 4: An Outlook Options window will open, select the Mail tab on the sidebar and click the Signatures.
- STEP 5: A Signatures & Stationery window will open, click the New button to create a new signature and type a template name for your email signature.
- STEP 6: Paste your signature into the signatures field by right-clicking > Paste Options > Keep Source Formatting.
- STEP 7: Set your new email signature as the default for New Messages and Replies/forwards.
- STEP 8: Click Okay button to close the Signatures & Stationery window. Click Okay button to close Outlook Options window.
- STEP 9: Compose a new email or reply to an email. Your email signature should be automatically inserted into your emails.
You are now set up and ready to go!
Article is closed for comments.