To add a generated HTML signature please take the following steps:
- STEP 1:Click Copy Source Code button on the email signature tool to store a copy of your email signature.
- STEP 2:Open Mozilla Thunderbird Mail on your pc.
- STEP 3: Once Mozilla Thunderbird Mail is open, click the Hamburger menu from the menu bar (top right), then select the Account Settings menu item from the dropdown menu.
- STEP 4: In the Account Settings window, go to the Signature Text. IMPORTANT - In order to use HTML code you need to check the Use HTML box.
- STEP 5: Paste your HTML code into the Signature Text field by pressing Ctrl + V.
- STEP 6: Close your account settings window and compose a new email or reply to an email. Your email signature should be automatically inserted into your emails.
You are now set up and ready to go!