Once you downloaded the email signature file follow the steps below
- STEP 1: Make sure when you open the file you are using a Chrome or Firefox browser
- STEP 2: Open Apple Mail on your Mac.
- STEP 3: Once Apple Mail is open, select Mail from the menu bar (top left), then select the Preferences menu option.
- STEP 4: Select the Signatures tab and select the email account you want to create a signature for from the left-hand side list.
- STEP 5: Click on the + (plus) icon at the bottom to create a new signature. Type in a name for your email signature.
- STEP 6: IMPORTANT Uncheck the box for "Always match my default message font"
- STEP 7: Paste your signature into the signatures field by pressing Command + V.
Please Note: If you see empty boxes in your signature after pasting it, this is normal. This is just indicating where the images will be in your signature.
- STEP 8: Close your settings window and compose a new email or reply to an email. Your email signature should be automatically inserted into your emails.
You are now set up and ready to go!
Article is closed for comments.