Once you downloaded the email signature file follow the steps below
- STEP 1: Make sure when you open the file you are using a Chrome or Firefox browser
- STEP 2: Open Apple Mail on your Mac.
- STEP 3: Once Apple Mail is open, select Mail from the menu bar (top left), then select the Preferences menu option.
- STEP 4: Select the Signatures tab and select the email account you want to create a signature for from the left-hand side list.
- STEP 5: Click on the + (plus) icon at the bottom to create a new signature. Type in a name for your email signature.
- STEP 6: IMPORTANT Uncheck the box for "Always match my default message font"
- STEP 7: Paste your signature into the signatures field by pressing Command + V.
Please Note: If you see empty boxes in your signature after pasting it, this is normal. This is just indicating where the images will be in your signature.
- STEP 8: Close your settings window and compose a new email or reply to an email. Your email signature should be automatically inserted into your emails.
You are now set up and ready to go!