- Go to the media centre. Click on literature.
2. Click on add literature by browsing the file under the Choose file section and name it.
3. Click on Add. Literature will be successfully added.
4. After that, Go to the message centre. Click on send message.
5. Choose immediately under Schedule time.
6. Then, choose the email list or an email where you want to send.
7. Next, choose the message template and type your message subject.
8. Input your message under Plain text or HTML section.
9. After you finish with your body text find the literature under Available Literature section, select and click on add to move it to another section for sending.
10. Click on Send. You will see a processing box that will let you know when it's sent.